Everything you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favorite holiday destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an online travel authorization made for folks that would like to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application procedure to acquire new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just through an online application. This great new process was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are some prerequisites the holidaymakers ought to keep in mind in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many types of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can submit an application for an online visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without errors.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure you have a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you have the electronic visa you have to print out a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply online for all the tourists, but every one of them ought to accomplish and also sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Remember that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa application
If you decided to have some travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and return as you want. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you should apply for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back anytime necessary.